- Today, Smoke Free Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 5:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm. No food until further notice -- Mask are required
- Friday 7 Oct, Living African Art Opening Reception - 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at the Lemon Tree Gallery. Living African art exhibit by featured artist Richard Press. Music by Vernon Holman. Cash Bar. See the poster for details.
- Saturday 8 Oct, 49th Annual Chincoteague Oyster Festival - 10am to 4pm at Tomís Cove Park. See the website for details
- Saturday 8 Oct, Saint Charles Catholic Church Inaugural Oktoberfest from 3 to 7 PM featuring craft beer and cider, bratwurst, hot dogs, popcorn, games, raffles, music and more. Bring the family and enjoy an afternoon of fun Ė kids under 12 are FREE! And itís all for a great cause! Help preserve the beautiful church that has stood on the corner of Randolph Avenue and Nectarine Street since 1886. $30 in advance or $40 day of for adults $15 in advance or $20 day of for ages 12 Ė 20 and non-drinkers Kids under 12 FREE! Tickets are available online.
- Saturday 8 Oct, Eastern Shore Agricultural Fair - 10 AM to 2 PM at the old Machipongo middle school. Join us for a day full of events highlighting our agriculture and aquaculture on the Eastern Shore of Virginia! This event is free and open to the public. See the website for details
- Saturday 8 Oct, Farmers Market in Cape Charles at the Oyster Farm Restaurant from 9am-12. Rain or shine. Local Vegetables, Local Seafood, Honey, Fresh Eggs, Fresh Flowers, Pumpkins Galore, Embroidery, Jewelry, Nautical Decor, Clothing, Plants, Garden Decor, Baked Goods and more! Interested vendors feel free to drop by for more information on becoming a part of this wonderful weekly event!
- Saturday 8 Oct, MultiFamily Yard Sale - 7am to 11am at the Independent Pilgrim Church parking lot, Rt 316, Greenbush, Parksley area. Clothes, coats, shoes, housewares, crafts, seasonal, and more, new in box, new with tags, and gently used items.
- Monday 10 Oct, Columbus Day
- Saturday 15 Oct, Exmore Town Park Auto Show VI, 8:30 - 10:00 am registration ' 10:30 - 3:00 pm, classics, muscle cars, trucks, hot rods, rat rods, special interest, tractors. Trophies for 1900 - 1997 AACA & fun Classes, Food Trucks, Hit N Run Mobile Music & Live music by Riptide. Benefit The Boys & Girls Club . contact email@example.com 757-442-4843 or 757-414-3025. 100 dash plaques, Vendors Wanted
- Sunday 16 Oct, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1pm, games start at 2pm.
- Sunday 16 Oct, Benefit by the Bay - 5 PM to 9 PM at Butlers Bluff Drive in Cape Charles. You are invited to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Arts Enter Cape Charles. Join us for an Eastern Shore sunset, classical music, food and friendship. Tickets to our annual fundraiser are complimentary but reservations are required. Donations and sponsorships are appreciated. Music by Harbor String Quartet. Food provided by Love & Rosemary. Cash Bar. Reserve tickets online here!
You can add to this calendar