Calendar of Events for Saturday 24 March 2018:
- Yesterday through Tomorrow, Heritage Days Weekend at the Museum of Chincoteague Island. For more information see the museum website.
- Today, Jeff Madson performs at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 6-8pm. www.thegreatmachipongoclamshack.com
- Today, Exmore Police Department 1st Annual Easter Egg Hunt - 10am in the Exmore Town Park. For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Rain date is Sunday March 25th
- Today, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Monday 26 Mar, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tuesday 27 Mar, Eastern Shore Cruisers monthly meeting at the Sage in Onley . 7:00 pm arrive early and have a bite to eat , bring a friend .
- Tuesday 27 Mar, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 28 Mar, Grace United Methodist Church, Parksley, VA is having their Wednesday night dinner serving oven fried chicken, gravy, macaroni & cheese, green beans and apple cobbler. New serving hours are from 5:30-6:30. Adults are $8.00, children 6-12 are $4.00 and under 6 are free. Everyone is welcome.
- Wednesday 28 Mar, Mexi Night at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek from 5-8 p.m. serving Authentic Mexican food, ole!
- Wednesday 28 Mar, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Thursday 29 Mar, Shore Leadership Institute Training starts on Thursday, March 29 to May 17th, 5:30pm - 8:45pm at the ES Chamber of Commerce. Limited to 15 participants. For more information, call 757-787-8590 or email email@example.com.
- Friday 30 Mar, George Duer will be entertaining at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack and all are welcome to come out and enjoy. 6-8pm 442 3800 Come on out to enjoy some great entertainment and to try some of the popular Clam Shack dishes. Creamy crab dip, homemade chowder, fried oysters or any of the yummy combo platters. We look forward to seeing you at The Clam Shack! 757-442 3800
- Friday 30 Mar, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio will be closing early in observance of Good Friday.
- Friday 30 Mar through Saturday 31 Mar, Easter Decoy & Arts Festival at the Chincoteague Combined School. Local and national carvers and artists of all kinds exhibit and sell their works. Awards are given in various categories. Wooden Easter Eggs decorated by the exhibitors are offered in a silent auction.
- Saturday 31 Mar, Jeremy and the Lastones performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 6-8pm check out www.lastonesband.com Call 442 3800 for reservations. No cover charge ever, just good time guaranteed! Not too hungry, come sit for awhile, enjoy a craft beer or glass of wine and maybe one of our popular appetisers. All are welcome at The Clam Shack.
- Saturday 31 Mar, Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Atlantic Vol Fire & Rescue - 8am to 11am, Eggs,Pancakes,Scrapple,Sausage,Juice,Coffee, Milk - $8 Adults, $3 Age 6 & Under. Egg Hunt at 10am 10071 Atlantic Rd, Carry Outs Available 757-824-4844
- Sunday 1 Apr, Easter
- Sunday 1 Apr, The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek hoppily announces our Annual Easter Brunch and Egg Hunt from 10-3p.m. The buffet is $25 for adults and $10 for children under 12. Egg Hunt starts at Noon. No dinner service. Reservations Required.
- Sunday 1 Apr, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Wednesday 4 Apr, Grace United Methodist Church, Parksley, VA is having their Wednesday night dinner serving pot roast with potatoes, carrots and onions, peas, rolls and vanilla pudding. New serving hours are from 5:30-6:30. Adults are $8.00, children 6-12 are $4.00 and under 6 are free. Everyone is welcome.
- Wednesday 4 Apr, Sushi and Steamers Night 5-8 p.m. Fresh sushi offerings and delicious seafood choices for your dining pleasure at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek.
- Wednesday 4 Apr, Accomack County Democratic Committee meeting 6 pm at the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce building at 19056 Parkway Road in Melfa. All the Democratic candidates for Virginia's Second District (our Congressional District) have been invited.
- Thursday 5 Apr, The Good News Club meets at 3:45 pm at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller. This is a safe, fun, Christian educational program for children. Transportation is available from Pungoteague Elementary School. Parents are asked to pick their kids up from the church promptly at 5:15 pm.
- Friday 6 Apr, First Friday at The Farm - Live music, great food and drink specials from 6-9 p.m. Eat, drink and be merry at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek.
- Friday 6 Apr, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Karaoke Night 6-8PM Now YOU can be the star. Come on out and have some fun! Expect the unexpected, itís Karaoke night! Complimentary refreshments. Cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharles
- Friday 6 Apr, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Saturday 7 Apr, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the American Legion Hall in Cheriton, 6:30 PM
You can add to this calendar